Complex node management

Hi,
I need your help for my question.
I’d like to create an er diagram following your example.

In the example you provided nodes are bind to “entity” object.
My question is:

I’ve two different kind oj object, for example :
-people
-car

I’d like to have an entity bind to people object with these attributes:
-name
-surname
-cars (list)

I’d like that cars could have a + button, clicking on it must be expanded item of list cars in several nodes binded to car object. So clicking on a list of 3 cars must be shown three node, each one representing a car, linked to people node.

I know it’s a complex question, I hope you can help me with some idea.
Thanks

The easiest way to handle different classes of node data is to have them inherit from the same class or to have them implement the same interface. That way you can have a single way for the model to get at each of the properties it needs to figure out what the node data’s key is and how to get references to other nodes.

If there isn’t a single property to get that value (usually because you cannot modify your node data to inherit from the same base class or implement the same interface, but maybe because the way to get that information changes dynamically), then you have to override the appropriate methods on the model. Their names will be prefixed with “Find”. Their standard implementations make use of those “…Path” properties to get access to the value from the data. But you can override them to do whatever you want, as long as you are consistent about returning the same value for the same data object.

I think there are a few examples of this in the demo.

Regarding the rest of your question, there are many samples that have buttons in the Node DataTemplate(s). That can either make additional nodes and links be created, or to make existing nodes and links become Visible or not.

There are a lot of choices in what you can do, depending on what your application requirements are.