Customize DataTemplate

<span id=“result_” =""="" lang=“en”><span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">how I can <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">create <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">a <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">standard DataTemplate <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">with <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">usercontrols <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">instead <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">of <span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">FigureEnum between go:NodePanel

<go:NodePanel Sizing=“Auto” go:SpotPanel.Main=“True”>

</go:NodePanel>

by

<go:NodePanel Sizing=“Auto” go:SpotPanel.Main=“True”>

<span id=“result_” =""="" lang=“en”><span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”=""></Path <span id=“result_” =""="" lang=“en”><span title=“Haz clic para obtener otras posibles traducciones” =“hps”="">>

</go:NodePanel>

Thanks

Just replace the Path element with whatever you want.

It could be a Path where you specify the Data.
It could be any other Shape.
It could be any other FrameworkElement.

In your case I don’t know how you want to layout the three user-controls.
Perhaps you want to use a StackPanel?

But please note that the purpose of NodePanel is to superimpose other elements (such as the TextBlock) onto the first element.
If you don’t want them to be overlapped, you shouldn’t use a NodePanel.

How I can select the usercontrol to use?

I don’t understand what you are asking.

Just design your Node DataTemplate as you would any other XAML UI. You can use UserControls if you want.