Decision Diamond with Ports Problem

I am having a problem with Decision diamonds and ports. using a goTextNode; is there a way to have golinks assigned to the appropriate port automatically? without manually specifying which port to use?

You’re starting with the Flowcharter sample here?

The Flowcharter sample is really just graphics, it has no smarts about the syntax or semantics of a proper flowchart. (like if you hook up 3 links exiting from a decision diamond, it will label all 3 as the "yes" link.)
What's your definition of "appropriate"? I'm sure there's a way to add what you need.

[QUOTE=Jake]You’re starting with the Flowcharter sample here?

The Flowcharter sample is really just graphics, it has no smarts about the syntax or semantics of a proper flowchart. (like if you hook up 3 links exiting from a decision diamond, it will label all 3 as the "yes" link.)
What's your definition of "appropriate"? I'm sure there's a way to add what you need.
[/quote]
thanks for your quick response Jake.
Here is an example graph.
in this example the "Is Stasia a Pain?" node is just a gobasic node with a godiamond shape, is it possible to switch the node to a gotextnode and have the "exit" ports automatically selected to look more like below.
I am interested in them being automatically selected because the graph can get complicated.

You should look at the GraphNode sample in FlowCharter… I think it’s what you’re looking for.