Displaying PNG files

Hi

I've been trying to display png files as the nodes in my diagrams. I've been trying to find examples in the documentation and forum but not found anything. I am probably missing something as I'm new to both GoXam and Silverlight.
I using...
<go:NodePanel Sizing="Auto" go:Node.Location="{Binding Path=Data.Location, Mode=TwoWay }" go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True"> <Path go:NodePanel.Figure="GenderMale" Opacity="{Binding Path=Data.FigureVisability}" Fill="LightBlue" Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="1" Height="{Binding Path=Data.Height}" Width="{Binding Path=Data.Width}" MinHeight="{Binding Path=Data.Height}" MinWidth="{Binding Path=Data.Width}" /> <TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Data.Text}" Margin="5" FontWeight="Bold" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Padding="{Binding Path=Data.Padding}" VerticalAlignment="Center" Opacity="{Binding Path=Data.TextVisability}" /> </go:NodePanel>
...but would like to display a PNG file instead of the GenderMale figure.
I'm using V1.2.5.3 of GoXam, targeting Silverlight 3.

The BeatPaths and OrgChart samples both display PNG images.
Look for the use of the Image element. You’ll want to replace your Path with an Image.

The BeatPaths sample displays images from our web site.
The OrgChart sample displays images that were built-into the demo app – they’re located in the ./source/Flags subdirectory.

Thanks, got the idea now.