Dragg Node only not node child and dragged node will be empty

Hello,
I want to drag a node from Org Chart Editor. And the dragged node box should be shown as empty and its child node will remain the same. Only the selected node replaced and it will became empty.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand. Could you show some small screenshots showing the before, during and after behaviors that you want?

Look, whenever I want to drag a node to another one. The entire tree is with its child also go with the node. i want to only move the single node not its child

And then what do you want to happen with the subtree underneath that node?

I don’t know the answer to your question, but the solution is to modify the behavior of the Node.mouseDrop event handler to do what you want. The behavior in that sample just reparents the node, which leaves any children of that node continuing as children of that same node.

The node will stay only empty. with the empty data like we are creating the new. And its subtree will stick to that empty node

If I understand you correctly, that means you like the current behavior, but the contents of the node(s) need to be cleared out? If that is the case, then that is something that you can do in that mouseDrop event handler.

contents of the node(s) need to be cleared out. But it will became empty like its vacant position. Can You please help me to write the code

Or Can I get an unminify or original GOJS files

Do something like this in the mouseDrop event handler::

diagram.model.set(selnode.data, "name", "");
diagram.model.set(selnode.data, "title", "");

and any other properties that you want to clear out.