Fault tree diagram ? Is there anyway suggestion?

hello, I would like to make a diagram like this below link

http://www.texample.net/tikz/examples/fault-tree/

I look in every example and I’m not sure which one is the best diagram that I can customize please recommend the example that suitable for this job

I’m already finish customize fish bone layout (for user to draw diagram easier )

Sure there is. Take a look at: Fault Tree. (EDIT: updated link)

As with many of our samples, you can modify the JSON-formatted textual representation of the model on the page and then reload that model to see the updated diagram.

You can style it to make it prettier by customizing the strokes and fills and fonts et al.

hello ,
thanks for your help but I just already finish the fault tree by customize from template " family tree "
but I wonder that I didn’t found fault tree in this page .

How can I access more sample ?

Because it was a new sample that I created for you in a few minutes yesterday. It is now in the just-released 1.6.0-beta3 version: Fault Tree.

There are too many sample apps to be listed in the column on the left side of the page. You also need to see Page Not Found -- Northwoods Software and http://gojs.net/latest/extensions.

The samples index, GoJS Sample Diagrams for JavaScript and HTML, by Northwoods Software, shows screenshots from all three lists, including the new Fault Tree sample, but it still only shows a subset of all of the samples.

Actually, the way that you organized your tree has advantages that the way that I implemented the Fault Tree sample (based on that link that you provided) does not.

Since you implemented each “gate” as a separate node, it would be trivial for you to set the TreeLayout

{ portSpot: go.Spot.BottomSide },

thereby separating the links somewhat.

I think with a little effort that could also be done with the new Fault Tree sample.

Hi guys,

Just came across this and i find this incredibly useful in our application.

While i am still new to GoJS, can this fault tree layout be customized to…

1. Can this be extended to have some sort of poly tree representation, where a child can have multiple parents? Similar to Node 19 in the attached image?

2. Have custom gate graphics? We plan to have more than AND and OR gates.

Thanks,
Harsha

Try using LayeredDigraphLayout instead of TreeLayout.

Define your own shape figures: GoJS Shapes -- Northwoods Software.