Firefox Security Error?

Hello! I’ve been evaluating the trial version of GoJS for a prototype at work. I’ve gotten it to work perfectly in Chrome and in IE, but I can’t seem to get it working in Firefox. Looking at the console in Firebug the following error appears:

“SecurityError: The operation is insecure”

It points to line 599 of the minified go.js file as the cause of this error, which really isn’t much help, to me at least. After poking around in my code, this error seems to be caused by calling:

go.GraphObject.make(go.Diagram, “myDiagram”, …)

Can anyone help me figure out what’s going on here? If you need any additional info please let me know.

Thanks!

I’m just guessing. Maybe a cross-origin policy problem when reading files? Are you running on your local file system? What happens when you serve the page and files from a web server?

I’m not running it on my local file system, it’s currently being run on a server.

Are all of your files on the same web server? I’m talking about *.css, *.js, *.png, etc.

Otherwise, I really don’t know what to say, other than to search the web for clues.

Actually, is there more information on the stack at the time of the error?

Yup, all my files are on the same server, and unfortunately no, there is no more info on the stack, only what I’ve written. I’ll keep looking for clues. Thanks for the help.