I have an scenario as below:
- I have 3 nodes with 2 parent and 1 kid:
- When I add 1 more spouse node to “Placeholder 2”
- As you can see the new Node “Placeholder 2” has been added to the right of “Placeholder 3”
- Now I add an other spouse node to “Placeholder 1”
- You can see that new Node “Placeholder 4” has been located to the right and It make the link overlapped. I expect that I has been added to the left of “Placeholder 2”. How can I control that ? Currently, I just add node data and link data, located Node base on Genogram latest logic code as sample.
I think I need to override commitNode function of Genogram but not successful.