GO JS and Fabric UI Font

In my application, I am using Fabric UI to display other information. Using same font size , color for text block shows different presentation - as shown below

$(go.TextBlock,
      { stroke:"#605E5C", name: 'TextBlock', font: '12px "Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web (West European)", "Segoe UI", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif"',   click:this.onNodeTextClick},

(Font information of Fabric UI extracted from the setting option of browser)

Also when doing the scroll, some font flicker happens ( may be due to not assinging the
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased setting). How to resolve same ??

The rendering of text to a Canvas element is different from the rendering of text in HTML.

Can you wait with initializing the diagram until the font(s) are loaded?

Font seems loaded properly.

1. Main issue is font is of not same size. I tried by increasing it 14px, 15px but not match with UI of other component. Even 20px not work.

2. Flicker - is not exactly flickering. But smoothness of text disabled at the time of scrolling for a 1-2 seconds… Not a major i guess now but needs to get resolved.

No, if you use the debug library go-debug.js or go-debug-module.js, I get this error:

Uncaught Error: Not a valid font: "12px "Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web (West European)", "Segoe UI", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif""

If I just specify:

$(go.TextBlock,
  {
    font: "12px Segoe UI, sans-serif",
    . . .
  })

it seems to work well and look good.