Changes for WinForms 10.0.2, Avalonia 10.0.0-preview3
- Pictures with SVG sources now scale appropriately, maintaining image quality.
- Improved Link.MakeGeometry so that overrides do not need to test for situations where a Link has fewer than two points.
- Improved shadows when Diagram and Part are scaled.
- Improved LinkingTool.DoActivate to assign the location of the LinkingBaseTool.TemporaryToNode (or the LinkingBaseTool.TemporaryFromNode, if drawing a link in the reverse direction) so as to avoid momentarily seeing where the temporary node had been the last time the user tried to draw a new link.
- Corrected GraphObject.MouseLeave sometimes not getting called when the user’s pointer leaves the Diagram.
- Graduated panels no longer display shadows on Shape and TextBlock elements when those elements explicitly disable shadows with GraphObject.ShadowVisible.
- Fix for some initialization animations which could set Part.Location incorrectly.
- Link bounds now always contain all JumpOvers.
- When a Diagram.AutoScale is applied, dragging Parts outside of the viewport now reliably triggers a redraw.
- Improved the calculation of the midpoint of Bezier curve Links that have exactly three points in their route.
- Fixed some empty Table panels causing an exception.
- Diagram Layouts with Layout.IsRealtime set to
true will no longer attempt real-time layouts during the DraggingTool operation.
- Graduated Panels now deal with highly precise floating point numbers more accurately.
- Fixed asynchronous model loading which might intermittently fail to perform AvoidsNodes routing.
- Table panel separator strokes no longer draw if a row or column is empty of visual elements, and will not draw a separator above the first-rendered row/col.
- The Group.Layout property setter now checks to make sure that the new layout is not also the value of Diagram.Layout.
- Fixed operation of the LinkShiftingTool extension when the mouse is inside the connected node.
LinkLabelDraggingTool extension now supports labels with GraphObject.SegmentIndex of NaN.
- Enhanced the ArrangingLayout extension to support placing the side nodes about the middle of the side, by supporting values such as
go.Spot.Bottom for the ArrangingLayout.side property.
- Improved the “HyperlinkText” builder extension so that it works by default in Adornments and other Parts that are in temporary layers, by setting GraphObject.isActionable to true.
- Improved GenogramLayout in the Genogram sample to support a horizontal direction as well as the standard vertical direction.
- Improved the Selectable Fields and Selectable Ports samples so that clicking on fields or ports within a node respects the Control and Shift modifiers to toggle or add to the collection of selected fields or ports.