GoGroup Property

Hi Walter,
if i would like to hide property of GoNode(GoGroup) then i did as below:
public class MyProjectGroupPropertyDisplay : TypeConverter
{
public override bool GetPropertiesSupported(ITypeDescriptorContext context)
{
return true;
}
public override PropertyDescriptorCollection GetProperties(ITypeDescriptorContext context, object value,
Attribute[] attributes)
{…}
But after grouping if i click on the grouped object then GetPropertiesSupported is not getting called, so i would to know what may be the reason behind this.
though i am using
[TypeConverter(typeof(MyProjectGroupPropertyDisplay))] above the class definition.
Raghu

I would have implemented ICustomTypeDescriptor instead. But I can’t claim much familiarity with customizing type descriptors, since it’s been years since I have experimented with it.

Hi Walter,
I have tried this also, but same problem is still there, can you suggest any other way to update the grouped object property.
Is it possible that due to some selection(GoView) problem it may causing this result if so, then what to do while grouping(as we need to select object first for grouping).
my main concern is to hide the property window which is coming after the selection of grouped object.

It sounds like you need to change the code in your GoView.ObjectGotSelection and .ObjectLostSelection event handlers so that it shows/hides your property window as appropriate. I hope you don’t need to implement any fancy type descriptors or converters.