Changes for 2.1.4
- Added Link.computeAdjusting to conditionally change the value of Link.adjusting used. As a new default, links will use the adjusting value Link.End during animation. Link.computeAdjusting can be overridden to change this behavior.
- Added Geometry.getPointAlongPath, Geometry.getAngleAlongPath, and Geometry.getFractionForPoint. These methods can be used to find a point or angle for a given fractional distance along a Geometry’s path, or to find the fractional distance along the Geometry’s path given a nearby point.
- Setting GraphObject.segmentIndex to NaN, which was previously an error, will now treat the entire link path as the segment for the purpose of GraphObject.segmentFraction. This allows for getting fractional distances along the entire link.
- Fix for object picking during Diagram’s “InitialLayoutCompleted” DiagramEvent.
- Fixed a bug in GoCloudStorage where a null defaultModel would fail.
- Fixed a bug in Panel.graduatedValueForPoint in cases where the main shape was a diagonal line and the provided point didn’t fall on the line.
For previous releases, see: GoJS 2.1.3 and 2.0.21 Released