If you are upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2, be sure to get a new license key. You must do this on every
major.minor change, such as going from
2.3. You do not need a new key for point (
- Fixed a regression from 2.2.8 with Table Panel when tables are empty (including tables in Node templates).
- Improved Table Panel measuring when using TableRows and TableColumns in sparsely populated tables.
- Improved Table Panel arranging of items that span several rows or columns, when those rows or columns do not all exist.
- Animation fixes when AnimationTriggers execute during a drag.
- Improved accuracy of tick angles along curves in Graduated panels.
- Fix for two-way bindings on Part.location when undoing.
- Calls to Diagram.makeImage and Diagram.makeImageData no longer throw exceptions when attempting to render “broken” images.