GOJS v3.0 Angular dependency

@walter Does the GOJS v3 requires angular version >= 13.
It is not working in angular version 12 (Typescript v 4.3.5)

We do not know if gojs-angular works with such old and unsupported versions of Angular. What is the problem?

@walter Does goJS 3.0.1 support angular13?
I am getting an error from GraphLinksModel().

Since Angular 13 is no longer supported by the Angular team, I’m not sure we can say that we support it.

Creating a GraphLinksModel is just a JavaScript Object that holds some data objects. It’s very much not dependent on any DOM or framework. What’s the error?

@walter
We have been using GoJS since 2022 and our Project is associated with the Angular13 version.

So, when I update the GoJS version to 3.0.1, I get the following error from the code snippet new go.GraphLinksModel(this.nodeList, this.linkList);:

ReferenceError: Must call super constructor in derived class before accessing 'this' or returning from derived constructor
    at new Al (go.mjs:39:17830)

Could you please explain why I am getting this error?
Thanks

That sounds like a Babel (minifier?) error. Try updating to the latest version. Next week we’ll put out 3.0.6 which has another work-around for that Babel bug.

@Walter I have updated Babel to the latest version, but still getting the same error.
Thanks.

No, I meant the latest version of GoJS, where we’ve modified our code to avoid the bug in Babel. Although there’s another such work-around coming out in 3.0.6.