Changes for 1.6.15
- Fixed some image loading scenarios when a Picture had no desiredSize set in a template, but a data-bound desiredSize.
- Stopped Shape.geometry from being scaled to zero during panel measurement.
- Fixed a null reference error when pasting a collection of Nodes and orthogonal JumpOver/JumpGap Links where some of the Links were needed to be deleted because they did not have connections on both ends.
- Fixed an issue where location bindings could potentially have side effects leading to improperly-measured Parts.
- Disallowed animations from starting when there is nothing to animate.
For older changes, read: GoJS version 1.6.14