Changes for 1.6.9:
- Fixes and improvements to samples.
Changes for 1.6.8:
- Fixed how Diagram.findNodesByExample and Diagram.findLinksByExample compared Arrays
- Fixed link routing in some cases where there was a TwoWay Binding on Link.points with non-trivial conversions.
- Improved link routing when Link.adjusting is Link.Scale after the route is computed to be less than one unit long.
- Fixed unintended modification of model data involving TwoWay Bindings upon an undo after calling or causing Diagram.rebuildParts.
- Fixed rare cases of wrong link routes after undo of a drag.
For older changes, see GoJS version 1.6.7.