The latest version of GoJS has many useful new features and samples.
Read about all the details in the Change Log.
Here are the highlights of the new features:
- Z-ordering within Layers by setting or binding the new Part.zOrder property.
- Animations for tree and Group collapse, and animation of Diagram.position with CommandHandler.scrollToPart.
- Links can now have automatically determined keys if you set the GraphLinksModel.linkKeyProperty.
- You can now send and receive incremental changes to a database instead of sending the whole model, with Model.toIncrementalJson and Model.applyIncrementalJson.
- Tooltips are now shown on touch devices when the user clicks on an object with a GraphObject.toolTip or in the diagram background when Diagram.toolTip is an Adornment.
New samples include:
- Leaflet and GoJS
- Absolute Positioning
- Adornment Buttons
- Double Circle
- Drag Unoccupied
- Fault Tree
- Path Animation
- Radial Partition
- State Chart Incremental
- System Dynamics
- Tree Mapper
New samples demonstrating extensions:
New projects demonstrating how to package up a sample like the Logic Circuit sample in several environments: