- Added the Vue.js sample, demonstrating a simple GoJS app in the Vue.js framework.
- Fixed a bug in DraggingTool.moveParts where it was incorrectly shifting Nodes when Nodes shifted by differing amounts.
- Extended RotatingTool to work on link labels; the user still cannot rotate whole Links or the Link.path.
- Restored behavior from 1.6 of Model.fromJson such that
linkdata.points property value is of type List. Version 1.7 had allowed
that property to remain as an Array of numbers.
- When a Group.layout was a CircularLayout, that layout was not
respecting the implicit Layout.arrangementOrigin provided by the group
by calling and remembering Layout.initialOrigin.
- Fixed Link arrowhead and Link label positioning when the object to be positioned is scaled.