Changes for 2.1.14
- Added the Simple Block Editor sample, demonstrating how to let users easily build block diagrams.
- Changing Link.fromShortLength or Link.toShortLength no longer invalidates the link’s route.
- Improved the corner curves of orthogonal links when needing to make consecutive turns within double the corner radius.
- Fixed an incorrect optimization introduced in 2.1.13 updating initial scrollbars when animating.
- Fixed a bug with undo and redo of ResizingTool operations when the Part.locationSpot is not TopLeft.
See previous releases at GoJS version 2.1.13