Changes for 2.1.20
- Fixed GraphLinksModel.setLabelKeysForLinkData sometimes disassociating a link’s label nodes that existed in both the old and new array.
- Fixed the recording of model changes bound to a Part’s
location, where they may not have been recorded in the undo manager when modifying the
desiredSize. This also fixes a regression from 2.1.14.
- Fixed LinearGradient painting when used as a Shape.stroke. This drawing issue was most apparent when the Shape’s geometry was one-dimensional.
- Fixed warning messages in Chrome about passive touch event listeners.
- Fixed JumpOver and AvoidsNodes issues where ongoing animations might stop them from updating.
For previous releases see GoJS version 2.1.19