Changes for 2.1.28
- Added the Diagram.ensureBounds method. Like Part.ensureBounds, this is useful when you need the document bounds computed immediately. It is rare that you will need to call either method, because the normal updating process will perform the computations for you as part of a transaction, asynchronously.
- Fixed some parsing issues when using Geometry.parse or Shape.geometryString with SVG arcs.
- Fixed the Picture.source setter from failing in non-DOM environments.
- Fix for DOM-less environments that do not have
- Fix for Link routing when connecting to the edge of an arc segment.
For the previous version, see GoJS version 2.1.27