Changes for 2.1.37
- Added an Introduction page about Testing with Jest and with Cypress.
- Fixed some scenarios with Table Panels not apportioning space correctly when elements stretched and rows/columns had minimums or maximums set.
- Fixed touch-dragging between Diagrams in frameworks that use a shadow DOM.
- Fixed routing invalidation of links to nodes in collapsed groups that have “…Sides” Spots.
- Fixed shadows on unfilled PathFigures when a GraphObject.fill was set. This mostly presented itself when shadowing bezier or orthogonal Link paths. This fix may cause Links with a Link Label to draw a shadow on the Link path where none was previously. If you do not want the Link path shaded, you must set GraphObject.shadowVisible to
falseon the Link path Shape.
Previous version: GoJS version 2.1.36