GoDiagram 2.5.2, Windows XP SP2, DoNet 1.1
Please do the following to reproduce the error:
1. Start the ProtoApp.exe in the Samples directory installed with GoDiagram 2.5.2
2. Make the main window a little shorter so that the vertical scroll bar of the GoPalette is visible and the scroll thumb button is relatively small so that it has a longer travelling range.
3. Make the main window as wide as possible so that later the vertical splitter bar can travel a long distance.
4. Drag the scroll thumb button of the GoPalette to the bottom.
5. Drag the vertical splitter bar to right as fas as possible. After this, you should see a blank GoPalette window.
6. Drag the scroll thumb button upwards or click the the upwards button of the vertical scrollbar in the GoPalette, you may get an exception.
7. If you cannot get first time, try again.
After this error, the program exits. In my own program, this error happens almost every time for sure.
The exception is from System.Drawing.dll, so it seems GoPalette tries to set a scroll value for the vertical scroll bar beyond the scroll range.