GoSilverlight via nuget on Silverlight5

Hi,

I am trying to configure the GoSilverlight via nuget on Silverlight 5 dot net version 4.5 but is giving me the following error.

Could not install package ‘Northwoods.GoSilverlight 2.1.1’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.5’, but t
he package does not contain any assembly references that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Can any body provide me the Nuget package that suits my needs.

Thanks

Silverlight (any version) does not depend or work in any version of the .NET Framework. Do you have a WPF or some other .NET solution open at the time you are trying to install GoSilverlight via NuGet?

I just tried NuGet-ting GoSilverlight while I had the GoSilverlightDemo solution/project open. It installed fine and after hitting F5, the project built and ran correctly.

M am getting the following exception.
I am using VS 2012.

PM> Install-Package Northwoods.GoSilverlight
You are downloading Northwoods.GoSilverlight from Northwoods Software, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.nwoods.com/Sales/Info/LicensesAll/SoftwareLicenseAgreement20130315.pdf. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed ‘Northwoods.GoSilverlight 2.1.1’.
Successfully uninstalled ‘Northwoods.GoSilverlight 2.1.1’.
Install failed. Rolling back…
Install-Package : Could not install package ‘Northwoods.GoSilverlight 2.1.1’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.5’, but t
he package does not contain any assembly references that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.
At line:1 char:16

• Install-Package <<<< Northwoods.GoSilverlight
    • CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], InvalidOperationException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PowerShell.Commands.InstallPackageCommand

Thanks for the error message – we will investigate.

can you send us a small project that reproduces the problem? (goxam at this domain.)