When is it neccessary to call GoSimpleNode.Initialize (GoDiagram for windows, version 2.3.1) ?
The reason why I am asking is that I observe different behaviour of GoSimpleNodes depending on whether Initialize is called or not.
- When Initialize is not called, Trying to move a selection of simplenodes will only move the single GoSimpleNode that is dragged. If you hold shift and drag, the entire selection is dragged, and if you subsequently releases the shift and do a new drag, the entire selection is still moved. Seems to be a bug. When initialize has been called on the simple nodes, the whole selection can be moved without pressing the shift key.
- GoSimpleNodes snaps to the upper right corner when Initialize has not been called, but to the center of the icon when Initialize has been called.
So my questions are:
- what is the purpose of GoSimpleNode.Initialize ?
- should you always call it when constructing a new GoSimpleNode ?
- The documentation only says that the simple node is initialized, but if this method always must be called, then why is it not done in the ctor ?