GoView.BottomBar.Visible

Hi,
When setting BottomBar.Visible (I am using an infragistics scrollbar) to true or false when processing the GoView_Resize event the actual showing or hiding of the scrollbar seems to be off by one Resize event. As an example:
1. GoView Window shows scrollbar correctly.
2. Go to fullscreen...Scrollbar still showing though with original scrollbar size enen thou visible was set to false...Mouse pointer on scrollbar picks up GoView Object underneath scrollbar.
3. Goback to original size...Scrollbar is not visible even thou visible was set to true.
4. Grab window and make a hair wider and the scrollbar appears correctly.
I'm probably doing something wrong but what it looks like to me is that when setting BottomBar.Visible the actual action of showing or hiding the scrollbar is off by one resize event.
Other than that everything is working correctly. I am not using any overrides as discussed in a previous post on this topic.
Thanks
Rich

There was a minor bug in Scrollbar visibility fixed in 3.0.3…

Hi,

From the references properties the Version is 3.0.3.2 but the Runtime Version is v2.0.50727. Is the runtime version correct for version 3.0.3.2?
Thanks
Rich

Hi,

I am using the correct versionand have the problem as stated above. Is this a bug in scrollbar visibility?
Thanks
Rich

No problems that we know of… I’ll look into it. If you want to email relavent bits of code, that may help.