GOweb for .Net 1.1?

I downloaded GoWeb 2.6.2.2 for .Net 2.0, and on the readme file, we can read this :

"GoDiagram(TM) Web requires the Microsoft(R) .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0 SDK, depending on which GoDiagram kit you are installing, and ASP.NET"
I thought that the web version was only available for .Net 2.0. So I searched for the version 1.1 but I didn't find it on your web site.
Is it still available? Can you give me a link to download this version? Is it juste an option on the setup of version 2.0? Is the good kit the one for Winforms?

It’s there, in the same place, with the same name, except that the last digit is a “1” instead of a “2”.

By not publicizing it, I wanted to gauge how much demand there was for it. I estimate that there is still a fair bit of demand for the Windows Forms .NET 1.1 version kit, since the target platform requirements might decide the use of the .NET 1.1 runtime. (That's true for both GoDiagram Win and GoDiagram Pocket.) But for GoDiagram Web, I judged that it would be relatively easy for most people to upgrade a server or two, since they would likely have control over it.
Still, we are creating GoWeb kits for ASP.NET 1.1, for a while. However, the functionality is (very) slowly diverging as we are adding new .NET 2.0 specific features. Support for ASP.NET AJAX UpdatePanel is one example.

For the application we are using, it representes a huge work to upgrade to 2.0 :)

Thanks for the kit, but you should add a real link on your page, it's not obvious to find it and I think a lot of people might need it.

Yes, it is unpleasant work to upgrade. But in retrospect I like ASP.NET 2.0 a lot better than earlier versions.

I'm curious as to when you think you might upgrade to ASP.NET 2.0.
Are there any other developers who need to stay on ASP.NET 1.1?
Although I suppose you could upgrade the server(s) to 2.0 without upgrading to Visual Studio 2005 and thereby have to do the conversion work.

If we have to upgrade to 2.0, we’ll directly upgrade to 3.0 I think.

As we're using several databases, apparently, numerous requests, tables or variable names will not be compatible, so it represents a lot of changes...
+, the application need to be fully retested then... A real pleasure...
For the moment, 1.1 still well working, but adding your component could be one of the reason of migration