GoXam links intersection and jumpover

Hi,

I have various nodes and links on a diagram. The links intersects each other where jumpover symbol is displayed. Can I get the intersection point and which link has the jumpover ? I need this information so that I can export the jumpover symbol to AutoCAD.

Another question is jumpover symbol is always on top side for horizontal link, and left side for vertical link. Is this correct?

Thanks,

I think the only way for you to get that information is to look at the Link.Route.DefiningGeometry, which will be a PathGeometry.

Using the PathGeometry will be much more visually accurate than just knowing where the intersections are and drawing some jumpover bitmaps, since when a jumpover crosses multiple links, the curve is much broader. And only with the geometry can dashed lines be drawn correctly.

In our case we are taking the link points and exporting them as polyline vertices in AutoCAD. Hence the geometry is not considered. This is working fine at present. The only issue is with JumpOver.
Link.Route.DefiningGeometry returns a path object which is entire link, I believe. Is there any way to check if the Link.Route.DefiningGeometry contains JumpOver?

At least if we can get which link has jumpover and the intersection point, will help us a lot.

Look for curves in the PathGeometry.

Hi, The PathGeometry returns only one PolylineSegment which contains points. I tried plotting these points and they are appear something like as shown below.
This indicates the polyline is double. Hence it becomes very difficult to calculate the bulge location.
What I am interested in the centerpoint only for each JumpOver as shown below.

Hi, Any update on this?

No, the LinkShape.DefiningGeometry should be a PathGeometry whose Figures property should be a sequence of a single PathFigure whose Segments property is a sequence of PathSegments some of which are BezierSegments. You want the center point between the start and end points of each BezierSegment.

It seems to me that you have already flattened the geometry, thereby losing the information that you want.