Highlighting selected Node?

Hi
How can i highlight selected node? I have a tree view on left side which contains list of items and on selection of a particular item i am creating a node in the diagram area. I want to highlight a particular node when i again click on that item from the Items list.

Suppose if i select SOFTWARE PRODUCT from left then it should automatically be highlighted in right work area. But i am not able to find any property to highlight a particular node. See the below image for reference.

As it so happens, for version 1.2 we have extended the EntityRelationship sample to show a ListBox of all of the entities. Selecting one of the items in the ListBox will select the corresponding Node in the Diagram and cause it to be scrolled into view if needed. Selecting a Node causes the corresponding ListBox item to be selected.

Here’s the ListBox:

<!-- display all of the nodes in this list; keep the selection in sync --> <StackPanel Grid.Row="1" Orientation="Horizontal"> <TextBlock Text="Entities:" FontWeight="Bold" /> <ListBox x:Name="myListBox" HorizontalAlignment="Left" ItemsSource="{Binding ElementName=myDiagram, Path=Model.NodesSource}" DisplayMemberPath="Key" SelectionMode="Single" SelectionChanged="myListBox_SelectionChanged" /> </StackPanel>
Also the Diagram gets a SelectionChanged event handler:

MaximumSelectionCount="1" SelectionChanged="myDiagram_SelectionChanged"
And the code for handling selection:

[code] private bool ChangingSelection { get; set; }

private void UpdateSelection(Object data) {
  // protect against recursive selection changing behavior,
  // especially if there are more than two controls to keep in sync
  if (this.ChangingSelection) return;
  this.ChangingSelection = true;

myListBox.SelectedItem = data;
  myListBox.ScrollIntoView(data);

Node node = myDiagram.PartManager.FindNodeForData(data, myDiagram.Model);
  if (node != null) {
    myDiagram.Select(node);
    myDiagram.Panel.CenterPart(node);
  }

this.ChangingSelection = false;
}

private void myListBox_SelectionChanged(object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e) {
  UpdateSelection(e.AddedItems.OfType<Entity>().FirstOrDefault());
}

private void myDiagram_SelectionChanged(object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e) {
  UpdateSelection(e.AddedItems.OfType<Node>().Select(n => n.Data).FirstOrDefault());
}[/code]