Horizontal scroll bar with GoView

Hi,

I have GoView with horizontal scroll bar.
But i want that some GoObjet should not shift while scrolling horizontal scroll bar, but rest all should shift.
How can it be implemented?
Thanks
You can't do it by adding objects to the GoDocument or GoView...
http://www.nwoods.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2453&KW=watermark
is a similar discussion and a pointer to some help.

Hi,

Is it possible to show view splitter vertically?
Because i want that on scrolling horizontal scrollbar, my y axis should not be scrolled.So i would show y axis on left splitter & rest data on right splitter.
Can you send me some helpful code or link with example?
Thanks
Splitters are a .NET thing. If you want to do 2 GoViews in different splitters, you can do that, either pointing to the same GoDocument or 2 different GoDocuments.
But I really don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here....

Hi,

Actually I am working on a x axis & y axis based graph application. The requirement is that y axis should not be shifted while scrolling x axis.It means y axis should always be visible irrespective of view's scrolling along x axis. So i just want to put y axis on different view splitter & rest of data on different splitter.
Now can you provide some example how can i implement view splitter using GoDiagram?
Thanks

OH! OK. That makes sense. You want a fixed space on the side of the view. Like rulers in Word, right?

Well, you could set up a GoView.PropertyChanged handler for DocPosition and DocScale, and move your axis graphics when the view scrolls or scales.
or, look at GoRuler control and see if you can use that to meet your needs...