How to remove the selected color from the node?

When I click on any node. The blue color get appeared around the borders of the node. I want to display the color according to my theme. How can I change the blue color ?
Thanks in advance.

Look at the DataTemplate defining the appearance and behavior of the Node. You should find there the styling used when the Node is selected.

I didn’t define this behavior anywhere in my data template. please have a look

<go:NodePanel Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" Sizing="Auto" go:SpotPanel.Main="True" MouseEnter="NodePanel_MouseEnter" MouseLeave="NodePanel_MouseLeave">
                    <Path x:Name="myShape" Style="{StaticResource NodeShapeStyle}"/>
                    <Grid Margin="10">
                        <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                            <RowDefinition Height="15"/>
                            <RowDefinition Height="*"/>
                        </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        <TextBlock Grid.Row="0" Text="{Binding Path=Data.Name}" Style="{StaticResource NodeNameStyle}"></TextBlock>
                        <ContentControl Grid.Row="1" Content="{Binding Path=Data.DynamicContent}" 
                                                        VerticalAlignment="Center" 
                                                        VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch" 
                                                        HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" 
                                                        HorizontalAlignment="Center"
                                                        go:Part.TextEditable="True"/>
                    </Grid>
                </go:NodePanel>

<local:InertListBox Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="0"
                     Style="{StaticResource InertListBoxStyle}"
                     ItemsPanel="{StaticResource HorizontalItemsPanel}"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding Path=Data.InputTags}">
                    <ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
                            <Rectangle Style="{StaticResource InputPortStyle}" go:LinkPanel.Index="{Binding Index}" 
                                     go:Node.PortId="{Binding TagKey}" go:Node.LinkableFrom="False" go:Node.LinkableMaximum="1"
                                     go:Node.LinkableTo="True" go:Node.ToSpot="MiddleTop"
                                   go:Node.ToEndSegmentLength="{Binding Segment}">
                                <ToolTipService.ToolTip>
                                    <TextBlock Text="{Binding TagKey}" Style="{StaticResource GroupBoxTextBlockStyle}"/>
                                </ToolTipService.ToolTip>
                            </Rectangle>
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                </local:InertListBox>

<local:InertListBox Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2"
                     Style="{StaticResource InertListBoxStyle}"
                     ItemsPanel="{StaticResource HorizontalItemsPanel}"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding Path=Data.OutputTags}">
                    <ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
                            <Rectangle Style="{StaticResource OutputPortStyle}" go:LinkPanel.Index="{Binding Index}"
                                     go:Node.PortId="{Binding TagKey}"  go:Node.LinkableTo="False" 
                                     go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.FromSpot="MiddleBottom"
                                   go:Node.FromEndSegmentLength="{Binding Segment}">
                                <ToolTipService.ToolTip>
                                    <TextBlock Text="{Binding TagKey}" Style="{StaticResource GroupBoxTextBlockStyle}"/>
                                </ToolTipService.ToolTip>
                            </Rectangle>
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                </local:InertListBox>
            </Grid>
        </go:SpotPanel>
    </DataTemplate>

Here are the styles that I am using

<!-- For the primary shape of each node except the Start and End Node -->
<Style TargetType="Path" x:Key="NodeShapeStyle">
    <Setter Property="Stroke" Value="{StaticResource StrongBrush}" />
    <Setter Property="StrokeThickness" Value="1" />
    <Setter Property="go:NodePanel.Figure" Value="Rectangle"/>
</Style>
<Style x:Key="OutputPortStyle"  TargetType="Rectangle">
    <Setter Property="Fill" Value="{StaticResource InverseAccentBrush}" />
    <Setter Property="Height" Value="8"/>
    <Setter Property="Width" Value="8"/>
    <Setter Property="Margin" Value="1 0 1 0"/>
</Style>

Please help how to get ride this selected color. thanks

Because you have set go:Part.SelectionAdorned=“True”, the selected Node is getting a selection Adornment. Because you have set go:Part.SelectionElementName to the name of a Shape within the visual tree of the Node, that is what gets the selection adornment, with the same shape.

You can override the default selection Adornment by setting go:Part.SelectionAdornmentTemplate. There are several examples in the GoWpfDemo app. For example, the Draggable Link sample uses:

<DataTemplate x:Key="NodeSelectionAdornmentTemplate"> <go:SelectionHandle go:Part.Selectable="False" Stroke="DeepSkyBlue" StrokeThickness="1" StrokeDashArray="2 2" /> </DataTemplate>

By the way, you can see the definitions of all of the default templates and styles by looking at the GenericWPF.xaml file in the docs directory.

That’s exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks so much for your in time help. :)