How to select the multiple fields in a table panel by pressing the Ctrl + click

Hi
How to select the multiple fields in a table panel by pressing the Ctrl + click and also link highlighting of that fields ?

Doesn’t Mapping Selectable Fields of Records already demonstrate all that, and more?

Hi

I am not expecting the above functionality,In your example it changes the background color of fields only. i want to show different context menu for the single selection and multiple Selection of fields. And I want to generate an event for multiple selection of fields.

Typically one has a single Adornment that is the node’s GraphObject.contextMenu. That Adornment would have a number of buttons, each to invoke some command. Those buttons can have their visibility data bound according to how many fields are “selected” in that node. The code inside the loop of the findAllSelectedItems shows you how to find the collection of selected fields within a given node. Maybe you will want to use a function that just returns the count of selected fields within a given node.

Hi,
Can you please provide me a sample code of above scenario

Many of the context menus in the samples have commands that bind the GraphObject.visible property according to some predicate that returns whether or not the command is enabled. The result is that only the enabled context menu buttons are shown and can be clicked.