How to send the Links backward to any crossing Node in GoJS diagram

As you can see in the diagram many links are crossing the nodes which looks dirty (NODE1, NODE2, RAM1, SSD3), I want to send all the links lines backward.

Please let me know how to achieve this by setting link template setting attributes. Currently I am using the following linkTemplate-
diagram.linkTemplate =
$(go.Link,
{

routing: go.Link.AvoidsNodes,
        corner: 4,
        curve: go.Link.JumpOver,
        reshapable: true,
        resegmentable: true,
        relinkableFrom: true,
        relinkableTo: true,
    },
    $(go.Shape,
{
    strokeWidth: 1.0
}),
    $(go.Shape,
    {
        toArrow: "OpenTriangle"
    })
);

Look forward to hear from you…

Are those big parts Groups? Try setting avoidable to false in the group template. Node | GoJS API

It also would help to move those nodes a bit farther apart. When they are too close or when they overlap, it’s hard to find any route that avoids nodes.

Thanks walter for your response.

Yes those big parts are groups.

avoidable works but only when diagram loads.

When I tried to reposition the nodes using drag and drop then it didn’t work and links overlap over Nodes.

Is there any way to set the link/node property to send the links backward to node?

AvoidsNodes link routing will work all the time, unless circumstances such as what I mentioned above prevent such a route to be found.

Use Layers to control the z-ordering of Links, regular Nodes, and Groups. You can do that in the template by setting (or binding) Part.layerName to “Foreground” or “Background”. For more discussion: GoJS Layers -- Northwoods Software

Thanks walter,

I will look into this and will update you accordingly.

Again, thank you very much for your support…:slight_smile:

Thanks walter
it works…