HTML inside Diagram Nodes

Hello,

I'm using Silverlight 4 and I want to add HTML formats for the node text. I'm storing the data to the diagram from the database into a XML file which is the source of the diagram. This data contains some HTML formats like Bold or or and I want to display them inside the diagram node.
Please advice.
Thanks

Have you looked into the WebBrowser or RichTextBox controls?

The WebBrowser control cannot be applied in my case because I’m getting data from the database as string and if it contains HTML formatting then I want to display it. The WebBrowser control will parse a HTML file stored inas file system.

I've tried to add the RichTextBox control, but I'm not able to display dynamic text in that case. The RichTextBox paragraph contains tags for Bold, Italic etc...which does not solve also my problem.
My problem is the following: I have a text stored in the database, a description for an item. Each item has of course a different Node, so the text differs between nodes.
Suppose item 1 has the following description:
"This is the description for item 1 "
Item2 has the following descriptipmon:
"Item 2 "
How can I display those 2 items in 2 nodes?
Also I want the description text to be blended with the node background color.
My current node template (without HTML) is:
<DataTemplate x:Key="NodeTemplate"> <go:NodePanel Sizing="Auto" go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True" go:Part.SelectionAdornmentTemplate="{StaticResource StateSelectionTemplate}" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True" go:Node.LinkableDuplicates="True" go:Node.LinkableSelfNode="True" go:Node.Location="{Binding Path=Data.Location}" go:Node.Resizable="True" go:Node.FromSpot="{Binding Path=Data.FromSpot}" go:Node.ToSpot="{Binding Path=Data.ToSpot}"> <Path go:NodePanel.Figure="{Binding Path=Data.Figure}" Cursor="Hand" Fill="{StaticResource theNodeBrush}" StrokeThickness="2" Stroke="{Binding Path=State.Color, Converter={StaticResource theSelectedBrushConverter}}" /> <TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Data.Text, Mode=TwoWay}" TextWrapping="Wrap" Margin="10" Cursor="Hand" Tag="{Binding Path=Data.Key,Mode=TwoWay}" go:Node.LinkableFrom="False" go:Node.LinkableTo="False" go:Part.TextEditable="False" /> </go:NodePanel> </DataTemplate>
Hope that I've clarified the problem that I'm facing.
Thanks