I want to add a new template but is the linkTemplate

Good Morning. I have a problem. I already have a “linkTemplate”. How can I add another template? as well as be done to myDiagram.nodeTemplateMap.add.
I have to design all the links in the class diagrams. generalization, composition, etc. I have the majority but I need to do the dependency

Use Diagram.linkTemplateMap to specify multiple named templates for links. Then in the GraphLinksModel.linkDataArray link data objects you can specify a category that names the template that should be used to represent that link.

Please read https://gojs.net/latest/intro/templateMaps.html, although that talks about node templates rather than link templates.

Also, search the samples for uses of “linkTemplateMap”.

Thank you, but I already found the solution.
At first use the myDiagram.linkTemplateMap.add as follows

//    myDiagram.linkTemplateMap.add("dependency",
//            GO(go.Link,
//                    {
//                        relinkableFrom: true,
//                        relinkableTo: true,
//                        reshapable: true,
//                        routing: go.Link.Orthogonal, /curve: go.Link.JumpOver,/
//                        corner: 5, toShortLength: 2},
//                    new go.Binding("points").makeTwoWay(),
//                    /* Esta parte de aquí es para la modificación del recorrido */
//                    GO(go.Shape, {isPanelMain: true, stroke: "black", strokeWidth: 1, scale: 1, strokeDashArray: [5, 10]},
//                            new go.Binding("fromArrow", "relationship", convertFromArrow)),
//                    /* Esta parte de aquí es para la modificación de la punta */
//                    GO(go.Shape, {scale: 1.3, fill: "write"},
//                            new go.Binding("toArrow", "relationship", convertToArrow))
//                    ));

I didn’t think it was right until I added a go.Binding.

Ah, so are you saying that you didn’t need separate templates after all? OK.

By the way, are you familiar with the GoJS BPMN sample? https://gojs.net/latest/projects/bpmn/BPMN.html That uses four different link templates.

In fact, if I needed it, but once I found the way I saved code no longer.
That example if I saw but does not show me the code.