Jgo Selection Rectangle

When selecting objects within a JgoView if I move the mouse outside of the window and release it, none of the objects within the selection rectangle are selected.

I am using this in a windows environmnet and normally in windows applications if you are selecting objects and drag the mouse outside of the window the selection rectangle still reacts to the mouse movements outside of the window until you release the mouse. And when the mouse is released outside of the window, the objects within the selection rectangel within the window are selected.
Am I missing something? How do I get the selection rectangle to work even when the mouse is dragged outside of the window?
Thanks,
Tony

This is JGo standard behavior. If the mouse button is released outside of the JGoView, the internal mouse state is simply reset. You can change this behavior by overriding JGoView.onDragDropEnd() if you wish, but I would advise against it. Handling the low-level mouse events and internal JGo mouse state can be complex and could have unanticipated side effects.

If you don’t need to support dragging JGoObjects to other components/windows, you could try calling JGoView.setDragEnabled(false).