Layout to fill viewable area

Hi Walter
Is there a way to get any of the layouts (grid, tree, etc.) to fill the viewable lat area. I'm using the following XAML in my diagram for initial settings. If I zoom way out and tell it to do a grid layout, for example, I was wondering if there was a way to tell it to space the nodes to fill up the whole viewable area?
<go:Diagram x:Name="myDiagram" Grid.Row="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" InitialStretch="Uniform" InitialPosition="0,0" AllowDrop="True" HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch" Model="{Binding Path=LatDataModel}" dragDrop:RadDragAndDropManager.AllowDrop="True" LatMvvmBridge:Diagram.DropInfo="{Binding DropInfo}" LatMvvmBridge:Diagram.DropQuery="{Binding Path=DropQuery}" NodeTemplate="{StaticResource nodeTemplate}" LinkTemplate="{StaticResource linkTemplate}" Background="{StaticResource Brush.Gray.Light.FiftyPct}" InitialDiagramBoundsSpot="MiddleTop" InitialPanelSpot="MiddleTop" Template="{StaticResource DiagramControlTemplate}" >
-Mike

In version 1.2 you can include LayoutChange.ViewportSizeChanged flag in the DiagramLayout.Conditions.

Palette uses this flag so that its GridLayout always fills the viewport.