License issue (WinForms)

Hello,

I am developing a WinForms application using v4.2 of Northwoods.GoWin.

The application compiles and executes on my development machine without a problem. I have a development license installed on my machine. When I deploy to another machine, I get the license invalid message displayed on a popup.

My application is built in C# with most of the Northwoods components used in the main WinForms project, which outputs an .EXE. But also, there is a C# Class library which outputs a .DLL This class library has a reference to Northwoods.Go and Northwoods.Go.Xml. Could this be an issue?

I have compiled the application using the licenses.licx file (marked as an Embedded Resource) in Visual Studio as follows:

Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.GoPalette, Northwoods.Go, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.GoOverview, Northwoods.Go, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutTree, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutLayeredDigraph, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=4.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8

I have followed the steps outlined in the Deployment section of http://www.nwoods.com/go/docs/gowinintro.pdf

Have I missed something? Is there anything else I can check for?

Thanks in advance,

• Sean.

The issue has been resolved. I had v5 of the License Manager installed on my machine. Replacing this with v4.2 License Manager fixed the problem.