Licensing and Team Build

When I build the solution on my machine everything is OK - no watermark, the application running smoothly.
When I build the solution on the build server manually using Visual Studio 2005, also everything works, the second license is installed on the server. I can install the application on any machine and it works.

The problem appears when I try to make a Team Build on the server - everything is working fine, but when I install the application on any computer, I get an evaluation watermark on the diagram background.

Any idea what is wrong?

Licensing is described in the GoDiagram Win Introduction document. If you haven't already, you should start by reading that.
If you're still having trouble, let's start with the basics. Have you requested and installed an unlock code for your server? When you run the License Manager on your server, what does it show it the top box? Is should show "development" licenses for your version, not "evaluation" licenses. Is that what you see?

I should add that you should log into whatever account on the server that’s being used by Team Builder when you run the License Manager to check on the license status.

I am always logged as the administrator on the build server and the license is OK. If I open the Visual Studio and build the solution, and then install the newly built application on a clean machine, it works without any watermarks. This proofs that the license is installed correctly.
The problem is that although applications built manually in Visual Studio do not have any watermark, solutions built using Team Build always have one.

But the license may be installed correctly under the account you are doing the manual build under, but not under the account that Team Build is using. Have you checked that?

I’m out of the office for a few days, I will check the accounts when I come back.

SUCCESS!

The team build was executed on another user account on the server. Now I have copied administrator’s <span style=“font-size: 10pt; font-family: “Courier New”;”>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Northwoods
Software\Go.NET license entries to that account and everything works.

Thanks!

Thanks for this tips, I encounter the same issue and it worked for me as well .