Link is overlapping on other node

Hi, Team, I am working on the gojs Diagram, Creating node and given connection link also, so currently facing issue with link it is overlapping on other node how to handle this issue.

Do you have a screenshot that shows the problem?

Are you using a Diagram.layout? If so, what is its definition?

Hi Team, When i am trying to upload screenshot getting below error:
Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.
I have tried png and jpg format of Image

In this forum’s post editor there is a button for uploading an image file. Or just drag-and-drop the file into the editor.

I am trying to upload from editor, upload button onlt but still the same error

Send it to us via email and we’ll post it for you. GoJS at our domain, nwoods.com.

First, you could try setting Link.routing to go.Link.AvoidsNodes.

Second, you probably need to increase the space between the nodes so that there is more room to hold the link routes without overlapping the nodes.

Third, have you set Diagram.layout? If so, to what?

We are not using Diagram.layout any where , and we are using :
myDiagram.linkTemplate =
$(go.Link,
{
routing: go.Link.AvoidsNodes,

Then you need to increase the space between nodes, so that there is room for the links.

$(go.Link,
{
routing: go.Link.AvoidsNodes,

If using go.Link.AvoidsNodes, then node not overlapping but links overlappings
please suggest

[EMAILED FROM YOU]

Yes, that routing is “AvoidsNodes”, not “AvoidsNodesAndLinks” or something like that.
I’ll see if I can think of an easy solution, but I doubt it exists.

could you please suggest any way still facing the link overlap issue

Have you tried an adaptation of the custom Link class that is in the Dynamic Ports sample?
Dynamic Ports

Yes, we are trying this also still not fixed and one more question can we add more orthogonal points for making our link redirection.

can we add more orthogonal points for making our link redirection?

Could you please add more details on what you want, when, why, how, and by whom?

Currently trying with Custom link it is throwing error : getDocumentPoint:s Spot must be specific: None Could you please suggest how to handle this error

Normally when there is an exception one posts the code that is causing the exception so that others can make suggestions.

yes I am checking already posted comments they was facing the same issue or can you send me related issue posted by someone that link