LinkDataArray and To/From spot

Hi, I’am having problems in saving and reloading correctly my links.
I am using the LinkShiftingTools to adjust the from and to spot

In diagram events listener I have in place the logic to save the link information like points, toSpot, and fromSpot like the following:

go.Spot.stringify(part.fromSpot)

and in the model I have the corresponding bindings:
new go.Binding (“fromSpot”,“fromSpot”,go.Spot.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Spot.stringify),
new go.Binding (“toSpot”,“toSpot”,go.Spot.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Spot.stringify),

but when I set the link data array like the following:
link data array= [{“from”:“6401”,“to”:“6501”,“text”:"",“category”:"",routing":“go.Link.Orthogonal”,“isTreeLink”:false,“points”:[0.0,71.0,90.5,81.0,90.5,107.75,220.0,107.75,220.0,20.0,300.0,20.0,300.0,120.0,360.0,120.0,360.0,134.5,360.0,0.0],“adjusting”:“go.Link.Stretch”,“fromSpot”:“0.5 1 0 0”,“toSpot”:“0.5 0 0 0”}]

the link’s route is not preserved, in particular the start and the end of the link are wrong

What else information I am missing to save/restore?

Marco

If you are using TwoWay Bindings the property values will automatically be saved in the model. There would be no need to save those property values into the model in a DiagramEvent listener.

So what are you doing in which listeners?

Hi Walter, I found the problem. My routine for saving link’s points was accidentally corrupting the first and last char of the sequence, making the first X and the last Y get interpreted as zero. Now everything is working as expected
thanks,
Marco