Linking problem with vector graphics as template

hi,

We are using licensed version of GoXam for silverlight1.1.3.4
We are using Xaml created out of illustrator files in blend as Node data templates.They contain Path's and respective linear gradient brushes within a grid layout control.They seem to appear on the diagram when i drag and drop them from palette.
Oncer i link them with go:Node.LinkableTo="True" and go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" attributes on the upper most layout control which is grid.
The nodes disaapear and only link stays there.Same behaviour on the overview also.Awaiting your reply ASAP.

Can you post your Node template? and also, please use a company email address so we can look up your support status.

The following is the node template

<Grid x:Name="Layer_1" Height="114.937" Width="113.886" go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True">

The node is visible when we drag and drop but creates problem only on linking.

That’s interesting. We’ll investigate.

For now, you can avoid the problem by surrounding the Grid with a transparent Border:

<Grid …>

As a separate issue, you probably don’t want the whole node to have go:Node.LinkableFrom=“True” and go:Node.LinkableTo=“True”, since that makes it too easy for the user to draw links and too hard for the user to drag nodes. Instead it is normal to just apply those attached properties to a particular element within the node, such as the background shape. That would let the user drag the node by dragging any of the text or shapes within the node.

I forgot to mention that this bug was fixed in 1.2.6. It only happens in Silverlight, not in WPF.