Making image with Image/SVG files

I have a project that the user can add image/svg file to the diagram and the user can download the diagram.
i am using diagram.makeImage but the problem is, It does not include the image/svg file on the generated image. When i also check the model, the image/svg file is not there. I am wondering if the problem is on adding image file to the diagram. Do i need to add the image to the model. But how would i do that?

this is my code on adding image/svg file to the diagram

myDiagram.add(
        GO(go.Node,{movable:false,selectable:false},{locationSpot: go.Spot.Center} ,"Vertical",
            GO(go.Picture, {source: (src+file_name)},
                new go.Binding("location", "loc", go.Point.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Point.stringify),
                new go.Binding("desiredSize", "size", go.Size.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Size.stringify)
                )
        )
 );

Because of Canvas image security, makeImage can only include images if they have CORS enabled.

If CORS is not enabled, the Picture will not show up in the output of makeImage because the canvas will not allow it to be drawn to an image.

how can i have cors enabled images? i am getting those images from our amazon s3 bucket