Missing GoWebImage.aspx or GoWebImage.axd

I am getting a “missing GoWebImage.aspx or GoWebImage.axd” message when I attempt to view a diagram on my web page. I have put the GoView control in a User Control, and placed that on an aspx page. I haven’t been able to find any helpful information in the help files, and I haven’t seen any posts here that have cleared it up for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a) how to fix this or b) where to start in debugging the problem.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

roger

This is covered in the GoWebIntro.doc file, both on page 8 and in the “Common Problems” section:

Common Problems

If no image is displayed for your GoView or other view class, it means there was an error. The most common cause of this error is forgetting to implement the image-generation mechanism. There are two choices, controlled by the value of GoView.ImagePage:

• The default value, “GoWebImage.aspx”, requires you to include the GoWebImage.aspx file in your project. This file consists entirely of one ASP.NET Page directive:

<%@ Page Inherits="Northwoods.GoWeb.GoWebImage" %><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This file does not need any code-behind class.

• A value of “GoWebImage.axd” is more efficient, but it requires you to include the following lines in your Web.config file:

<add verb="GET" path="GoWebImage.axd"

type="Northwoods.GoWeb.GoWebImageHandler"/>

That is it.

Thank you very much.

I have been exploring the GoWeb.chm docs looking for the answer, and had not reviewed the other docs included. Thanks for pointing that out.

Now, on to other issues!

Thanks again.