I have a diagram when where the i am using a LayeredDiagraphLayout as in my case a child node can have multiple parent. I am also using $(“TreeExpanderButton”) button for lazy loading of nodes.
Now with this i ran into a scenario where the initial screen is rendered with tree collapsed however if i have a root node 1 linking to childnode2 and childnode3 and again there is a link back from childnode2 to root node. In this case, the diagram doesnt appear on the screen. But with similar links when i set the sTreeExpanded as true in node template, the diagram gets generated. Any help to overcome this issue.?
Problem Statement 2:
I have a two nodes with birdirectional arrow heads as they are linked among themselves. The link also contains some text to be displayed on the arrow links. But when diagram get rendered on the screen, the arrow links are displayed one over the other, hence the label over them are also overlapped which are not readable, Is is possible that labels over the arrow heads do not overlap and some how we can make them appear towards the arrow head of arrow end of the link between two nodes?
Few more question on which if i can have sample code it will be helpful
- Ability to multi select entities and have a dynamic context menu.
- Ability to render the diagram which makes visual sense from a hierarchical perspective.
- Highlight/Fade out some entities in the block diagram.
- Managing bidirectional relationships with 2 different arrows such that the labels on the arrow do not overlap.
- Relationship arrows/connectors should always be connecting from the bottom edge of parent entity to the top edge of the child entity.
Thanks in advance.