Node with differents LinkableMaximum TO v. FROM

Hi, I am trying to figure out if it’s possible to set differents maximums for the To and From Spots directly from xaml.
I know I can do it at the linking time tought C#, but doing it with xaml would be less management if it’s possible because I have many DataTemplate for many different objects.

Here an exemple of what I would like to do:
go:Node.FromSpotLinkableMaximum=“6” go:Node.ToSpotLinkableMaximum=“1”

instead of:
go:Node.LinkableMaximum=""

is there a property that I missed?

Thanks.
Jean-Philip

Here my code:

<DataTemplate x:Key="Mixer">
            <go:SpotPanel go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True" go:Node.Location="{Binding Path=Data.Location, Mode=TwoWay, Converter={StaticResource locationToPointConverter}}" ToolTip="{Binding Data.Id}" go:Part.SelectionElementName="design" go:Node.ToSpot="LeftSide" go:Node.FromSpot="RightSide" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True">
                <go:SpotPanel.InputBindings>
                    <MouseBinding Gesture="LeftDoubleClick" Command="{Binding Path=Data.ShowEditorCommand}"/>
                </go:SpotPanel.InputBindings>

<go:NodePanel Background="Transparent" Cursor="ScrollAll" Width="80">

<go:NodeShape  Style="{StaticResource NodeShapeUnityStyle}" Width="Auto" Height="Auto" Cursor="Hand" />

<StackPanel VerticalAlignment="Center">
                        <StackPanel Orientation="Vertical">
                            <ContentControl Name="design" Width="32" Style="{StaticResource ContentStretchStyle}" Template="{StaticResource MixerIcon}" />
                            <TextBlock Style="{StaticResource TextBlockUnityNameStyle}" Text="{Binding  Path=Data.Name}"/>
                        </StackPanel>
                    </StackPanel>
                </go:NodePanel>
            </go:SpotPanel>
        </DataTemplate>

I don’t think you can do what you want through the predefined attached properties that we provide.

Instead I suggest you customize the LinkingTool (and the RelinkingTool if your app supports relinking) to override IsValidFrom and IsValidTo to decide dynamically whether it would be OK to draw a new link from or to that port element. You can then define whatever attached properties that you like, use them in your override methods, and set or bind them as you please.
You might not even need to define any attached properties, because perhaps you can determine what you need directly from the model data.

Okay thanks you very much