OnDragLeave problem

Hi there,
I have overrriden the OnDragLeave method as follows so as to have my custom collection to be passed into the DragDrop method.
if ( this.Selection != null )
{
//Add code to filter out single node selection
if ((this.Selection.Count == 1) && (this.Selection.Primary is INode))
return;
DoDragDrop(new FMCollection(m_ExData.NetworkID, this.Selection), DragDropEffects.Copy | DragDropEffects.Move );
this.Selection.Clear();

}
However, if i drag-out & drag-in a particular object frequently form the GoView form , i get an UnHandled stack overflow exception after which the application simply exits. I am not able to reproduce the same if the operation of Drag-out & Drag-in is carried out at a slow pace. Why is this happening. Is there any way by which the local stack can be cleared after making the call to OnDragLeave?
Thanking you in anticipation of an early reply,
Best Regards,
Vishwanath.

This appears to be a Windows drag-and-drop problem–the standard GoToolDragging tool starts a drag-and-drop, and then while that is happening, your event handler starts another drag-and-drop. I think that is not permitted.
Instead you should override GoToolDragging.DoDragDrop if you want to customize the data object being dragged, and replace the standard GoToolDragging instance for your view with an instance of your subclass:
goView1.ReplaceMouseTool(typeof(GoToolDragging), new FMDraggingTool(goView1));