Overview problem

hello, I’m evaluating your product now, I create a demo application, it has a main diagram and an small overview. When I resize a node in the main diagram, the size of this node in the overview is still the same. So the main diagram and the overview looks different.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks

The problem is that you need to have the width and height stored in the model data, so that the Overview can see them.

Define Width and Height as properties on your data, and TwoWay data bind the resized element’s properties to those two data properties.

For example, in code taken from one of the samples:

public double Width { get { return _Width; } set { if (_Width != value) { double old = _Width; _Width = value; RaisePropertyChanged("Width", old, value); } } } private double _Width = 50; public double Height { get { return _Height; } set { if (_Height != value) { double old = _Height; _Height = value; RaisePropertyChanged("Height", old, value); } } } private double _Height = 50;
and the (simplified) template:

<DataTemplate x:Key="Shelf"> <Grid go:Node.LocationElementName="area" go:Node.Location="{Binding Path=Data.Location, Mode=TwoWay}" go:Part.SelectionElementName="area" go:Part.Resizable="True"> <StackPanel> <Rectangle x:Name="area" Width="{Binding Path=Data.Width, Mode=TwoWay}" Height="{Binding Path=Data.Height, Mode=TwoWay}" StrokeThickness="1" Fill="Transparent" /> <Rectangle Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="1" Fill="LightBlue" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Height="10" /> </StackPanel> <TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Data.Key}" FontSize="9" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Right" go:Part.TextEditable="True" /> </Grid> </DataTemplate>