Postion for nodeTemplate

i have this array:

[{“key”:61,“n”:“Max Mustermann”,“bn”:“”,“s”:“M”,“m”:0,“f”:0,“birth”:“*1712”,“death”:“+1769”,“ux”:62,“vir”:0,“pos”:“351 472”},{“key”:62,“n”:“Martina Mustermann”,“bn”:“”,“s”:“F”,“m”:0,“f”:0,“birth”:“*1728”,“death”:“”,“ux”:0,“vir”:61, pos":“753 415”}];

How can i bind the position on the Nodes?

I use the Sourcecode from here Not center the line between marriage persons - #2 by walter

I have the code only in Design from the nodeTemplate changed. The position jumps to pos 0 0 and the beginning.

I have set the Binding at the beginning of the NodeTemplate. Butt nothing happens.

myDiagram.nodeTemplate =
stammBaum(go.Node, “Auto”,
new go.Binding(‘location’, ‘loc’, go.Point.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Point.stringify),

Thanks for Help and sorry my english.

Your data has “pos”:“351 472”, but your data binding is looking for "loc":

new go.Binding(‘location’, ‘loc’, go.Point.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Point.stringify),

You need to change this to 'pos', at a minimum.

You may also want to change the data binding from “location” to the “position” property, but I can’t be sure of what you want to do, there.

Now it works, i have set position and pos, but also in layout: isInitial: false, without that it dosn’t work.

layout: // use a custom layout, defined below
$(GenogramLayout, { direction: 90, layerSpacing: 30, columnSpacing: 10, isInitial: false, })

Thankyou