Print a part of GoOverView

Hi all,
It is possible to print only the part of a Document designed in a GoView and ‘observed’ by a GoOverView, selected by the pan and zoom rectangle in the GoOverview?
Thanks in advance
mauri

I’m not sure what you are asking–it sounds like you would like to print what the user sees in a GoView, which only happens to be controlled by GoOverview. Although you can print GoOverviews too, since they inherit from GoView.
What is printed is controlled by several GoView properties: PrintDocumentTopLeft, PrintDocumentSize, PrintScale and PrintsViewObjects. You can set the latter two properties, or override any of them, to get whatever effect you want. The number of pages that are printed will depend on these values.
You could also print the result of GoView.GetBitmap() or GetBitmapFromCollection(), but then you would only be printing at the resolution of the bitmap.

I want to print the document contained in the green rectangle in the GoOverview, if it is possible.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>
Can I set PrintDocumentTopLeft and PrintDocumentSize from the top left position and the size of this rectangle? How I can?<o:p></o:p>
mauri<o:p></o:p>

So that would be the same as printing what the user sees in the GoOverview.Observed GoView.
Here’s how you could override the Print… properties:
public class DocExtentPrintingView : GoView {
public DocExtentPrintingView() {
this.PrintsViewObjects = true;
}
public override void Print() {
myDocPosition = this.DocPosition;
myDocExtentSize = this.DocExtentSize;
this.PrintScale = this.DocScale;
base.Print();
}
public override void PrintPreview() {